The need for organisations to go digital has been significantly intensifying throughout the past few years and is only becoming more critical.
Till today, there have been no real recipes or best practices as to how to become 'digital'. We are all in the same boat on an unpredictable journey navigating through trial and error. The uncertainty for HR is especially how to turn a traditionally successful corporate into a digital company without losing out on revenue, profits and most importantly, whilst still attracting and retaining the right talent.
Indeed, going digital requires radical changes to organisational designs, structures, policies and everything we do.
Through this insightful session, Monir Azzouzi will draw on his own experience at Maxis and a few other organisations. He’ll outline how HR can play a key role in creating a digital company by designing the right organisation and employee experience through the following:
- How to create the right employee experience and culture
- Factors to consider in your digitalization journey
- How to create a ‘digital mindset’
- Challenges corporates are facing when aiming to create a digital company
- Do's and Don'ts
- Outcomes of concentrating on digital employee experience